Odyssea - Outgoing Travel Operator System
Odyssea was designed through the joint efforts of software programmers and experienced tourism professionals. Odyssea is an un-locked system – its foundation was built in a certain way which enables inventive modifications and enhancements. In This way our tour operator system can be attentive to our client’s requirements and execute changes more easily.
Odyssea is specified for an out-going tourism department. It consists of varied solutions for the wholesalers and retailers which facilitate the daily work. Among the advanced operations, you can find flights manager control, land arrangement administration, package management, wide range of reports, financial module with full interface for local bookkeeping, B2B and B2C web sites, external interfaces (GDS, LDS), Pnr2Docket and more modules and features which are suited by different tour operator’s system.
Odyssea is connected with Escala (PELEG’s B2B web service) which is connected directly to varied hotel suppliers and car rental companies in different countries.
For more information about Escala click here.
Odyssea - Online Booking System
As stated, Odyssea has the ability to connect directly to hotels and rental car suppliers (Escala) and complete full online booking which includes supplier’s confirmation by email and automatic status update in the PNR itself. In addition, Our tour operator system has external interfaces to GDS (Amadeus, Saber) as well as to LDS (Online, ALP). In other words – Pnr2Docket. When booking online from supplier who uses Odyssea as well, the advantage is bigger due to the system capability to open two reservations at the same time in the back office: one PNR for the travel agency and the other for the supplier. Furthermore, Odyssea is also capable for B2C which includes search engine while booking online and management changes in Odyssea itself.Odyssea is full tour operator system that supplies all your needs and made your work more efficient.
Odyssea provides the follows services:
Packages Management Module
- Managing packages, includes Flights, Hotels, Car Rentals and special events by dates and destinations.
- Dynamic and flexible pricing capabilities according to varied parameters for instance: stay length, reservation date, departure date, package type and more.
- Packages control system, with data inspection.
- Easy management of supplement's costs.
- Different parameters for packages Search.
- Overall and specific discounts mechanism according to types of flights, destinations and package.
- Possibility to add documents per package.
- Placing packages to promote, in the client’s web sites (including images).
- Packages transfers to external system.
Flights Management Module
- Allocations, commitment, blocking or free sale in different classes, net price included as well as brokers shares division.
- Distinction between regular and charter flights.
- Managing the flights track.
- Yield Management (beginning of 2011).
- Purchases management from different suppliers in varied currencies, a payment control, pricing system include by class/sector & One ways/sectors.
- Automatic costs system, with price differential for clients/agents and special price for the web site.
- Flight's system control with data inspections.
- Automatic system for airport/security taxes.
- Passenger's shifts between flights.
- Alert system for changes in allocation/schedules with the option automatic messages send.
- Capability of invoices production to sharers and groups.
- Restriction system -Fare Rules management for Return/Roundtrip flights.
- Possibility to add contracts and documents for each flight.
- Ticketing collectively.
- Flight's additions management (like: fuel supplement).
- Cancellation fee management.
- Capability to load passengers details in varied formats.
- Producing and sending client documents by fax or E-mail.
Hotels Management Module
- Individual age definition of children in each hotel/accommodation according to the supplier characterization.
- Allocations/Commitment (block or Release) according to dates, room types and different agents/clients.
- Managing rooms reserve in order to assign guests to specific rooms
- A convenient and flexible status definitions system (for example: OK for PCK only, OK for FIT, check arrival day and etc).
- Automatic or manual response by number of release days.
- Online confirm / decline rooms by suppliers and update reservation status
- Allocations system for groups/sharers/agents.
- Managing alternative hotels.
- Automatic supplier's invoice check against contract.
- Automatic costs system, that manages prices list by: destinations, dates, stay duration, suppliers, type of clients and other relevant components.
- Possibility to add contract to the pricelist.
- Generating automatic/manually of messages to hotel's supplier (new reservation, updates, cancellation and etc).
- Placing price lists for promotion in the client’s web sites (including images).
- Possibility for displaying queries with differential prices for different client types.
- Producing vouchers to the suppliers and clients (transfer include).
- Execute hotel reservation directly through the supplier with immediate approval.
- Managing lecture halls and classrooms
Reservation Management Module
- Managing reservations (new, update, delete).
- Auto system of costs, includes the client price, agent price and supplier price(net).
- Manual pricing, reduction and supplement (by permissions).
- Interfacing with another back office systems.
- Retrieve reservations by many parameters, the results can be exported to excel or to send automatic messages directly to the agents.
- Restoring and retrieving changes from history mode.
- Automatic documents releases by vouchers system.
- Ticketing and sending client vouchers from reservation (by permissions) by E-mail.
- Managing reservations queue, automatically or manually.
- Producing the client's/agent's documents and sending them by fax or E-mail.
- Manual reservations for additional services (transfers, ski pass, insurance, visa and etc).
- Capability to reserve through internet (B2B,B2C).
- Loading reservation details from GDS system including pricing and ticketing.
- Queries for flights, hotels, packages, events, car rental, insurance, cruise packages and additional services from reservation.
- Automatic policies system.
- Vocal reconfirmation (phone) system.
Organized Tour Module
- Create and manage a single organized tour or a repeat series of tours
- Creation and management of organized tours of various types - hotels, cruises, jeeps trips, land arrangements services only, events (sports/concerts), and more
- Create travel plan templates that include detailed information about the tour, What is included / not included, photos, attractions and events per day, travel routes, guide details, Google map, and more
- Setting different prices for each room type on the tour
- Set different prices for each departure date and for each reservation date
- Pricing mandatory and optional supplements in each tour
- Assigning guides for each departure date
- Setting guarantee tours
- Automatically create group reservation per each departure date and link each individual order to the relevant group reservation
- Dividing the costs from the group reservation to all individual orders that linked to it in order to create profit per order
- Producing a profit report designated to organized tours
- An operational screen to monitor the progress of allocations and sales of each organized tours
- Online registration and payment system for closed / incentive groups
- Distributing of the tours to various websites
Event Management System
- Managing stock of services Such as: tours, games, plays and more.
- Possibility to display queries with differential prices for different types of clients.
- Generating automatic/manually of messages to hotels supplier (new reservation, updates, cancellation and etc).
- Automatic costing system which manages prices lists by: destinations, dates, suppliers, client type and other relevant components. Gross or neto prices for events as independent services or as part of a package.
- Placing price list for promotion in the client’s web sites (including images).
- Capability for adding contracts in the price list itself.
- Display all events inventories status in specific destination
Cruise Package Management System
- Managing number of ships and rooms allocations.
- Mapping the ship by decks, and different room types (inside, outside, balcony, suite and etc).
- Cruises allocations management by rooms/cabins numbers
- Capability to saving number of rooms for group.
- Different Costs system by reservations dates.
- Capability to load passenger details in varied formats.
- Creating file that include passengers details in different formats (XML,Excel).
- Barcode voucher for client.
Management Financial System
- Costs system to all of the reservation services.
- Commissions and discounts automatic system (for agencies) by services, destinations, reservation date, departure dates and etc, by sum or percentage.
- Managing commissions/markups from all the supplier's different services.
- Agencies's/clients's invoices with full details of all reservation services. Option for electronic signature.
- Automatic invoices system. by departure dates, reservation dates or vouchers. For all agencies, those selected or from queue.
- Receipts in different payments forms.
- Connecting between invoices and receipts.
- Supplier's payments control - creating payment orders.
- Managing supplier's down payments.
- Tracking agents credits through automatic system.
- Capability to split different general ledgers.
- Transferring to different financial systems in varied forms.
Reports and Queries
- Administration reports by varied parameters.
- Generating financial reports.
- Queries for hotels, flights and cars.
- Capability to convert data as Excel, and sending by E-mail.
- Creating, management and tracking messages of changes in reservations by many variables.
- Permissions system divided into modules and functions, detailed up to permissions per user.
- Saving data history of reservation, price lists, flights and hotels stock.
- Interfacing to back office docket.
- Interfacing to external systems stock: Online, Amadeus, Saber.
- Interfacing to local financial systems.
- Online confirm / decline rooms by suppliers and update reservation status
- A complete Reservation system for agents including capability to add or cancel different services (B2B).
- Originals documents production for clients.
- Retrieving options.
- Web services for most of the functions in Odyssea.
- Uploading passengers details from business clients.