Congressor - Conference Management System
Congressor software is designed to manage professional conferences, at different scales.
Congressor was built on Atlantis's foundation, our hotels management software. For this reason the system is able to manage the allocations inventory for individuals, groups, invited speakers and VIP guests.
The Congressor manage unsold rooms; it has an effective mechanism for releasing rooms and a way to insert complex price lists.
The Congressor is able to work simultaneously with several companies and to set a unique profile for each country, with tax rates, invoice formats, and city taxes.
Each conference includes arrival and departure dates, allotments, a currency that the conference will be displayed and billed in, hotels prices and of course the ability to complete an ordering process and tracking all changes and updates.
In the software, there is a system that enables the distribution of subsidy payments from one or more subsidized. The conference management software is able to subsidize the clients according to eligibility (e.g. invited speaker). The system provides solutions to manage groups, includes importing Excel files of orders and customer information.
Payment to suppliers - The Congressor allows making payments, down payments, and tracking current and future obligations. Congressor has a splitting payments system as well as automated testing of the charges made and billing the rest of the payment automatically.
Congressor - online booking
The Congressor interfacing to booking sites and complete entire order process includes: pricing, allotments checks, receiving payment, booking from hotel or supplier and release the customer's relevant documents.
Also, we have a unique B2C website that allows the customer access to his personal papers and print them according to the permissions granted him.
Congressor provides the follows services:
Hotels Management Module
- Allocations and commitments for rooms. Rooms will be blocked and will be released in accordance with the findings of the inventory by dates, room type and the type of agent / client.
- Rooms can be released automatically or manually.
- Ability to set allotments for groups.
- Alternative hotel management.
- Automated testing of contracts when paying the suppliers.
- Automatic price system manages the price lists by: conference, hotel, dates of arrival, length of stay, suppliers, customer type and other relevant variables.
- Ability to add contracts to the price lists.
- Create messages automatically or manually to hotel suppliers (new order, updates, cancellation, etc.).
- Placing the price lists for promotion in the client's web sites (including photos).
- Option to display differential rates for different types of clients (invited speakers, etc.).
- Production of hotel voucher and confirmation letters, to the clients.
- Online confirm / decline rooms by suppliers and update reservation status
- Managing rooms reserve in order to assign guests to specific rooms
- Managing lecture halls and classrooms
Financial Management System
- Automatic system of discounts and commissions according to amount or percentage, for agencies and groups.
- Managing commissions and markups to suppliers, based on different parameters.
- Invoices to clients is a different format depending on the state of the conference.
- Automatic invoice system.
- Concentrated invoice for groups.
- Receipts for all the various forms of payments.
- Connection between invoices to receipts.
- Full control of suppliers payments, including payment orders.
- Managing supplier's down payments.
- Monitoring the agent's/group's credits using an automated system.
- Ability of splitting to various general ledgers.
- Transfer data to various financial systems in varied formats.
- Special guests subsidized system (invited speakers, VIP, etc.).
- Projections of payments and receipts.
Reservations Management Module
- Reservations managing (New, Update, Delete).
- Automatic pricing system including: regular price, special pricing different guests, discounts and prices to suppliers (net).
- Manual pricing, discounts and additions (by permissions).
- Viewing and restoring order changes, from the reservation history.
- Managing reservations automatically or manually.
- Production of documents to the customer or agent and sent by fax or email.
- Queries to the conference hotels, sorted by varied parameters.
- Group’s management, includes importing the booking settings and client information from Excel format.
- Subsidized special guests system.
- Internet reservations (B2B, B2C).
Reports and Queries
- Administrative reports by varied parameters including the conferences, hotels and etc.
- Generating financial reports.
- Capability of converting data into Excel and sending it by E-mail.